Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Dunks, Bourne, Rapture and Moving Out...

There's a lot going on right now to say the least, and most of it is positive.

To start off, I'm moving into a place in Bellevue in about a month. It's a three bedroom condo I'll be sharing with Monte and Dima, and I can't wait. While I'm not looking forward to paying rent, it's going to be awesome because of the two I'm moving out with. We all have a lot in common, share a lot of ideas, and in general it's just going to be a good time.

Speaking of good times, the Bourne Supremecy was one of the best movies I've seen in a LONG time. It's been a while since I've felt giddy at the end of a movie, and the third Bourne left me feeling that way. I'm actually watching the second movie in the series right now, and it's seriously great.

Bioshock... wow. More than likely the best FPS that I've played in a long time. There are times when playing this game that I can't put the controller down, and other times when something so cool happens that I have to take a step back and think: "Whoa, that really happened?" Such a great game, such an intense environment, it's worth every second to play through.

Lastly, Dunks. If you don't know yet, I've been obsessed with Nike Dunk SB's for a while now, and in November my obsessions will ring true. Nike brings me the Freddy Krueger SB's. There's really not much I can say. Check the pics below to see exactly what I'm talking about.

I leave for Cupertino for some Apple training on Monday... But really, how cool are these shoes?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home