Monday, February 19, 2007

Crackdown and P.Rod's.

It's been a rather eventful afternoon, and when I say that I mean an expensive one.

Crackdown comes out tomorrow, and I vowed to my friend Chuck that I wouldn't play without him. When Call of Duty 2 was released for the 360 we played it for about 5 hours a night for a solid 3 months. Seeing as there hasn't been a co-op game out for a long time, and he refuses to play Call of Duty 2 anymore, this will have to do.

The demo was a lot of fun. Being as I've never played a Spider Man game before on a console, it was fun to run around jumping from building to building and fly through the air. The idea of gaining stats to increase certain abilities, all the while doing that with a friend adds a ton of replayability to the game. XBox Live is a great tool, but I feel that studios aren't using it enough to play TOGETHER, rather against your friends.

I also pre-ordered two pairs of shoes (Pictured below), the highly anticipated P.Rod II's from Nike, releasing in mid-March. I don't know why these have caught my eye so much, but I already see myself picking up each and every colorway they have to offer.


Well, time to count down until I get my hands on Crackdown, until then I'm gonna pick up a Wiimote and do some bowling.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home